For most neck pain, it’s okay to try self-care strategies, however, if your neck pain is so severe you can’t sit still, or if it is accompanied by any of the following symptoms, then you should detox or cleanse your system to remove the morbid matter accumulating in your body; We bring you the vital pack which has the colon cleanser, the iron and blood purifier plus sea moss capsules, the are all mineral supplements that can cleanse, detox and most importantly rejuvenate your cellular tissues…
- Lowered bowel movement; Delayed or slower bowel movements can be caused by a lack of fiber in your diet. A diet that emphasizes alkaline natural raw foods, unprocessed fruit and vegetables can kick-start digestion and help make you more regular unless you have IBS, gastroparesis or other chronic gastrointestinal conditions.
Lowered bowel movement results in plaque forming phlegm accumulating in the gut, which has lots of sticky remnants of undigested food substances that rots in your gut.
- Loss of bladder control; This is held in place by ligaments that are attached to other organs and the pelvic bones. The bladder’s walls relax and expand to store urine, and contract and flatten to empty urine through the urethra. Persistent urination might indicate pressure on the spinal cord, needing immediate cleansing of the organs.
- Fever, headache, and neck stiffness. This triad of symptoms might indicate bacterial meningitis, an infection of the spinal cord and brain covering that requires immediate attention.
- Pain traveling down one arm, especially if the arm or hand is weak, numb, or tingling. This might indicate that a herniated cervical disc is pressing on a nerve.
- Persistent swollen glands in the neck; Infection or a tumor can cause swollen glands and neck pain.
- Chest pain or pressure in your chest; A heart attack or inflamed heart muscle can cause neck pain along with more classic heart symptoms.
You can order your vital pack by following the link below;