- About Iron:
- Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to transport it throughout your body.
- If you don’t have enough iron, your body can’t make enough healthy oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- A lack of red blood cells is called iron deficiency anemia.
Iron deficiency manifests itself in the body as many diseases.
- Most female reproductive system issues are due to iron deficiencies.
- It’s important to get iron from a plant base. This makes sure one is ingesting a form of iron that can assimilate with the body. This form of iron is called iron fluorine. This is the type of iron found in our compound.
- Other forms of iron cause constipation issues:
Issues associated with iron deficiencies include:
fast heart rate or palpitations,
dizziness, fatigue, or lightheadedness, brittle nails, pallor, or shortness of breath, pale skin, cold hands and feet, inflammation or soreness of the tongue, headaches, and restlessness
- Iron is present in all cells and its deficiencies cause a wide range of conditions, such as Anemia, Skin issues, Female Ovary issues, Brittle Nails, Chronic Fatigue, etc.
Iron deficiencies symptoms:
- BENEFITS OF THE IRON AND BLOOD PURIFIER
- -increased energy
- -relieves stress
- -heals post-maternity depression
- -heals reproductive systems issues
- -better sleep
- -stronger nails and hair
- -better sexual response and builds libido
- -smooth skin
- -increased stamina
- The contents of this website, blogs, and the newsletter are gleaned from our experiences and observations as natural healers or natural therapist practitioners, they’re meant only for educational purposes and not intended to replace medical advice, consultations, or treatment of any kind.
- We recommend you see your professional health care provider if you suspect you have an illness or disease of any kind. We are not medically trained from the conventional schools of medicine, but we practice alternative medicine for herbal products & food supplements. Please, we don’t imply that we know what is best for someone else’s body or overall health, ultimately each of us is the only one who knows what’s best for us.