Tonsils and the Role they play in the body;
They also filter bacteria and viruses. On top of all that, they produce white blood cells and antibodies
For example, tonsils sample bacteria and viruses entering the body through the mouth or nose and flush them using lymph.
It’s necessary for the lymphatic system to be open and functioning properly to remove this bacterias and viruses that do not belong in the body.
This is due to the introduction stage of different microbes in the environment.
If the child lymphatic system is not functioning properly, a back up of this microbes causes the tonsils to swell up. Gargling with salt can reduce the inflammation.
Fruits and especially watery fruits are great for the lymphatic system.
Most children has lymphatic issues. It shows up as infections of different places like eyes, ears and rashes on the skin.
- Spelt flour -44
- Corn flour -70
- Wheat flour -85
- Sorghum -70
- White rice-72
- Kamut -44
- Quinoa -54
- Wild rice – 45
- Potatoes – 80
- White sugar 65
- Agave nectar (from cactus plant) 17
- Honey 60
INTERMITTENT FASTING OVERVIEW:-
- Intermittent fasting (IF) is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating. It is currently one of the world’s most popular health and fitness trend. People are using it to lose weight, improve their health and simplify their lifestyles.
Intermittent fasting Procedure;
This should be done for 2 weeks:
- Eat between the hours of 8am- 6pm.( this can be decreased or adjusted to fit ones needs,10 hours should be the maximum eating window)
- The first 0-4 hours of breaking the fast( breakfast) one should consume liquids. Warm liquids are preferable, avoid ice cold drink. Herbal teas are great to consume. Home made juices and smoothies are excellent to consume at this time. An occasional fruit is also ok. Raw coconut water is great at this time. Sea moss is also great around this time. Herbal compounds should also be taken with spring water. After 2 hours of mainly liquids, fruits are ok to consume. Stick to mainly mono fruits or fruits of the same type, berries together, melons together e.t.c
- From 4-6 hours of breaking a fast is when the heavy foods should be consumed. Cooked foods, grains, flours, approved nuts-seeds ,baked and fried foods. It’s advisable to stick to single foods as much as possible or foods of the same class. Mono foods are great to help to keep the digestion process going smooth. For example one can eat quinoa with one type of side like mushrooms or spelt bread with chickpeas soup.( do not mix a wide variety of different foods together, veggies are mainly ok to mix since they are easy to digest). Do not eat fruits after heavy meals since they digest quicker and will start to ferment on top of the solid cooked food. Fruits and salads should be consumed as appetizers.Baked Alkaline deserts are ok as long as they don’t have fruits as ingredients.
- From 6-10 hours, consume mainly light steamed veggies, raw veggies like salads and liquids like fruits, vegetables smoothies and homemade juices. Drink plenty of spring water, raw coconut water. Fruits are ok to consume. Your last meal should be at least 2 hours before bedtime. Herbal teas are great to drink in the last part of the day. Teas with calming effect like the blue vervain are great.
N.B- If you can’t find raw coconut water, opt for the 100% coconut water in a box. Never drink from an aluminum can. Only foods on the nutritional guide or native foods should be consumed.
This should be done for 2 weeks:
- The first 0-4 hours of breaking the fast( breakfast) one should consume liquids. Warm liquids are preferable, avoid ice cold drink. Herbal teas are great to consume. Home made fruit juices and smoothies are excellent to consume at this time. An occasional fruit is also ok. Raw coconut water is great at this time. Sea moss is also great around this time. Herbal compounds should also be taken with spring water. After 2 hours of mainly liquids, fruits are ok to consume. Stick to mainly mono fruits or fruits of the same type, berries together, melons together e.t.c
- From 4-6 hours of waking up or breaking a fast, consume raw veggies like salads, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms or any foods on the list that can be consumed while raw. It’s advisable to consume mono foods to make the digestion process smooth. Different foods can be consumed within an hour or two intervals. For example one can consume some kale salad and then consume a zucchini salad In about an hour to ensure the digestion of the kale first. Make home made dressings for salads. Avocados, onions, cilantro, hempseed milk and lime are a great base for a dressing. You can use any approved foods on the alkaline list. Sprouted greens like amaranth are great to consume at this time. Drink plenty of spring water. Avoid eating fruits. Home made vegetable, fruits juices and smoothies are ok to consume. An occasional steamed veggies can also be consumed. Approved nuts and seeds can also be consumed around this time.
- From 6-10 hours of breaking your fast, fruits, home made juices and smoothies can be consumed. Herbal teas are great to consume at this time. Dry fruits are also great to consume as snacks.
N.B- Herbal teas, coconut water, sea moss and spring water can be taken all through out the day.
This should be done for 2-4 weeks:
- The first 0-4 hours of breaking the fast( breakfast) one should consume liquids. A master cleanse consisting of ginger, key lime and a sprinkle of cayenne is great to electrify the system. Warm liquids are preferable, avoid ice cold drink. Herbal teas are great to consume. Home made juices like tamarind, seeded grapes and watermelon are great. Smoothies from berries and hard fruits like mangoes and papayas are also good. Sea moss,room temperature to warm spring water are great to take at this time. Herbal compounds should also be taken around this time.
- 4-6 hours of breaking a fast-vegetable juices and smoothies can be taken around this time. ( juices are preferable) raw coconut water and spring water. Herbal teas can also be consumed.
- 6-10 hours of breaking a fast:- fruit juices are great to consume. Fruit smoothies are also ok. Juices are more preferable. Mangoes smoothies has calming effects and there smoothies can be consumed. Herbal teas are great to drink around this time. Avoid laxatives juices and smoothies like tamarind, prunes and papaya. This should be consumed in the first part of the day. Ginger can be added to herbal tea and helps greatly with inflammation.
N.B- juicing can be extended to longer periods past the recommended time frame depending on what one hopes to achieve. I have seen people juice for as long as 2 years.
Breaking a juice fast:-
This should be done for at least 3 days.
- The first 0-4 hours of breaking the fast (breakfast) one should consume liquids. Warm liquids are preferable, avoid ice cold drink. Herbal teas are great to consume. Home made juices like tamarind, seeded grapes and watermelon are great. Smoothies from berries and hard fruits like mangoes and papayas are also good. Sea moss,room temperature to warm spring water are great to take at this time. Herbal compounds should also be taken around this time.
- From 4-8 hours of waking up,one can consume raw fruits and veggies. Dry fruits and approved seeds can also be eaten.steamed veggies are also ok. Avoid heavy cooked foods and stick to mainly raw foods. Small portioned should be observed.( one might feel the urge to overeat, restrain from doing so and drink more liquids at this time.
- From 8-10 hours of breaking the fast, one can consume fruits, juices, smoothies and approved nuts. Remember to observe portion. Avoid overeating.
Understanding Cancerous Cells;
Overview on Cancer;
This is my personal observations, research and understanding.What is cancer?
This means that the cells around this particular area has bonded together with toxins from acidic foods that we are consuming.
To Eliminate this acidosis( cancer) one needs to first stop what caused it in the first place.
If you need help on dealing with this dis-ease in your body, please feel free to Consult Us and your physician to determine when it’s safe to remove medications, we can provide list of foods we recommend and hygiene products that are safe to use)
- The next step is to work on making sure your expelling organs are functioning properly. The colon, the kidneys and the skin. This is done with the help of herbal remedies. (we can provide these compounds)
- The next step is to cleanse the vitals organs. These are the organs in your GI track. This includes the liver, pancreas and the gallbladder. we cleanse the glands and replenish lost minerals, We also cleanse the colon with all natural alkaline herbal remedies. (we provide this compounds).
- Next step, we purify, cleanse and replace iron in the blood with the use of alkaline herbs that are mainly rich with iron and blood purifier.
- The next step is to address the area which the most acidosis is present, e.g the colon, breast, ovary e.t.c. This is done with the use of herbal remedies that have cleansing properties that are capable of pulling the acids out of the particular organ or tissue affected.
- We also recommend juice fasting using all alkaline home made juices. E.g tamarind, seeded grapes, soursop, seeded watermelon e.t.c especially while under treatment.
- Mineral deficiencies are another reason why the body breaks down and not able to function properly, alkaline herbs, plants, sea weeds and fruits are dense in minerals which are vital to the body. Maintaining the body with these foods is essential for optimum health.
To protect yourself from extreme acidosis (chronic illnesses including cancer) one needs to bring back a balance that is needed for the body to be in harmony.
‼️Coated non-stick cooking pots and pans‼️;
Over the past five decades scientists from DuPont, government, and academia have published studies documenting temperatures at which non-stick cookware coatings begin to break apart, off-gassing chemicals and particulate matter into the air.
At Upendo Foods And Herbs, we guide our clients on the best health utensils for lasting health. Get in touch for more clarity.
Better healthier options are:
The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland that sits low on the front of the neck. Your thyroid lies below your Adam’s apple, along the front of the windpipe. The thyroid has two side lobes, connected by a bridge (isthmus) in the middle.
The thyroid gland is a vital hormone gland: It plays a major role in the metabolism, growth and development of the human body. It helps to regulate many body functions by constantly releasing a steady amount of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream.
It helps to regulate many body functions by constantly releasing a steady amount of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream. If the body needs more energy in certain situations – for instance, if it is growing or cold, or during pregnancy – the thyroid gland produces more hormones.
The thyroid gland produces three hormones;
Iodine Absorption & Utilization;
Iodine is one of the main building blocks of both hormones. Our bodies canʼt produce this trace element, so we need to get enough of it in our diet or natural food supplements.
Iodine is absorbed into our bloodstream from food in our bowel. It is then carried to the thyroid gland, where it is eventually used to make thyroid hormones. Sometimes our bodies need more thyroid hormones, and sometimes they need less. To make the exact right amount of hormones, the thyroid gland needs the help of another gland: the pituitary gland.
The pituitary gland “tells” the thyroid gland whether to release more or less hormones into the bloodstream. Also, a certain amount of thyroid hormones are attached to transport proteins in the blood. If the body needs more hormones, T3 and T4 can be released from the proteins in the blood and do their job. The third hormone produced by the thyroid gland is called calcitonin. Calcitonin is made by C-cells. It is involved in calcium and bone metabolism.
An overactive thyroid (also known as hyperthyroidism) occurs if the thyroid gland makes too many hormones. An underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) is where the gland does not make enough hormones. Both of these imbalances can lead to a great number of symptoms.