Overview Of The Thyroid Gland;
1. Triiodothyronine, also known as T3
2. Tetraiodothyronine, also called thyroxine or T4
- Nervousness, tremor, agitation
- Poor concentration
- Reduced menstrual blood flow in women
- Racing heartbeat or palpitations
- Heat intolerance
- Changes in bowel habits, such as more frequent bowel movements
- Enlargement of the thyroid gland
- Skin thinning
- Brittle hair
- Increase in appetite, feeling hungry, sweating.
- Mental fogginess or sluggishness
- Depressed mood
- Excessive or prolonged menstrual bleeding
- Fluid retention, feeling bloated, puffiness in the face
- Joint aches and pains
- Weight gain/hard to loose weight
- High cholesterol levels
- Feeling cold, or increased sensitivity to cold temperatures
- Dry skin
- Memory problems
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Slowed heart rate.
Herbs to treat an overactive thyroids include:
Herbs to treat under-active thyroids include:
Growing Sea moss.
Understanding Acid Reflux;
- Dark Bowel Movements;
- Weight Loss;
- What are proteins?
- It can be viewed as a benzyl group substituted for the methyl group of alanine, or a phenyl group in place of a terminal hydrogen of alanine.
- This essential amino acid is classified as neutral, and nonpolar because of the inert and hydrophobic nature of the benzyl side chain. The L-isomer is used to biochemically form proteins, coded for by DNA.
- Phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine, the monoamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline), and the skin pigment melanin. It is encoded by the codons UUU and UUC.
⁃ full text (Seaweed proteins and amino acids as nutraceuticals – PubMed)
All animals get there Amino acids from there mothers breast and then some from plants and sea vegetables, this including fish. This enables them to produce there own proteins in there bodies like they have been coded to do.
The brains of dehydrated adults show signs of increased neuronal activation when performing cognitively engaging tasks, indicating that their brains are working harder than normal to complete the task. In healthy young adults, this additional effort typically manifests as fatigue and changes in mood, but in populations with less cognitive reserve, such as the elderly, this can lead to a decline in cognitive performance. Performance on complex cognitive tasks that require high levels of brain power is most likely to decline due to the strain of dehydration. A meta-analysis of 33 studies including a total of 413 participants found that dehydration corresponding to more than a 2% reduction in body mass (e.g. 3 lbs. of fluid loss in a 150 lb. person) was associated with significant impairments on attention, executive function, and motor coordination. A study assessing the cognitive function and hydration status of 1,091 people over age 65 found that dehydrated individuals were at higher risk for dementia,
while individuals with dementia were at higher risk for dehydration.
Additional studies indicate that dehydration can accelerate cognitive decline in people with dementia. Decreased water levels in cells can cause proteins to misfold and prevent the clearance of these toxic proteins, causing them to build up in the brain.
Dehydrated cells are associated with brain dysfunction and causes mental issues like dementia.
Diet and exercise are also important components to remaining hydrated.
Some of the earliest signs of dehydration include being thirsty, feeling dizzy, developing nausea, and headaches.
When someone starts to develop heat cramps, it may be an early indicator of the progressive effects of dehydration.
Dehydration affects mood and tolerance to
Stay hydrated. Drink at least a gallon of water every day.
Do you drink coffee?
How much do you like coffee?
What does tamarind taste like?
How to use tamarind?
How & Where to buy tamarind?
Healing is an equation that has two sides in it. Most get caught up in the Effect part and disregard the Cause which is vital. If one does not understand what caused the issue in the first place, they would be approaching the situation blindly. To view the situation from the eradication or destroying side is to have a half blind approach. Knowing the cause of a problem and having the right interpretation is crucial in getting the right answer and permanently solving the problem. Herbs are great cleansers, replenish, and balancers. wild tropical fruits and wild native plants has the highest vibration in the human food chain. Cleanse with the herbs, maintain with tropical fruits and native plants especially the bitter greens. Prevention is always a better approach